We present a series of very simple salads for diet to prepare so that your summer days become less heavy. With these nutritious dishes, the diet will not be affected and the necessary nutrients will be consumed easily.
1. Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 300 grams of the pasta that we want (we recommend vegetables)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small green and one red pepper
- 4 crab sticks or surimi
- 1 can of tuna in natural vegetable oil
- 25 grams of black and green olives
- Half an onion
- Balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper
This is one of the best-known salads and the most recurrent, surely. But that happens because you have an infinite number of ways to prepare it and make it delicious with little. Also, its consistency and its refreshing effect is the sea of gratitude in summer.
- You start by preparing the pasta in the normal way. In this case, since it will be allowed to cool once we remove it from the heat and drain it, its texture should be al dente. While it is cooking, the rest of the ingredients will be prepared.
- First, the tomatoes and peppers will be washed and cut into small cubes. The surimi sticks will also be sliced, as well as the half onion into small strips.
- Once everything is ready, everything will be mixed with the pasta, including the can of tuna, and seasoned to taste. We recommend adding a finely chopped clove of garlic and changing the vinegar for the juice of half a lemon for the most delicate palates.
2. Mediterranean quinoa Salad Ingredients
- 150 grams of quinoa
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tomatoes
- 50 grams of stuffed olives
- 50 grams of feta cheese
- Half an onion
- 1 garlic
This is a more modern recipe but based on other more classic salads. For this:
- The quinoa must first be prepared, which is the one that requires the most time. It will cook according to the manufacturer, although the method is usually the same: pour the contents into a saucepan with hot water – twice the amount of quinoa – and let it cook over medium heat for 8 or 10 minutes.
- Next, the cucumbers are peeled and cut into medium dice, removing the seeds from inside. Tomatoes and feta cheese, as well as onion into short strips, will also be washed and diced.
- As regards the olives, some of them are split in half, to leave the whole ones as the final decoration.
- Once the quinoa is done, let it drain well and cool down a bit.
- Then all the ingredients are mixed and seasoned to taste with the spices, oil, and salt.
- This same recipe can be made by changing the quinoa for rice and even varying the base for spinach leaves, lettuce, or lamb’s lettuce, which are highly requested ingredients for summer.
3. Salad Of Fruits Ingredients
- 1 banana
- 1 green or red apple
- 2 slices of watermelon or melon
- Half pineapple
- 1 kiwi
- 2 pears
- 150 grams of grapes
- 50 grams of nuts
- Balsamic vinegar
For a salad typical of the hottest season, nothing better than a plate where vitamins and nutritious water from fruits are mixed. In this recipe, it is very important that each of the pieces is clean and peeled, all except the grapes of which we will leave the skin.
- The banana and kiwi will be cut into slices, while the pears, apple, watermelon, or melon and pineapple will be diced.
- Then mix everything well and add the nuts together with a dash of balsamic vinegar.
- If green apple is preferred, better combine it with watermelon; while if it is the red apple it is better to combine it with the melon. This way, the mixture will not be too acidic or too sweet.
- Although the taste of each one always prevails and this salad can be made with the combination of fruits that you want.
4. Chicken Caesar Salad Ingredients
- 300 grams of fresh lettuce
- 3 boneless chicken breasts and already cleaned
- 100 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 100 grams of grated Grana Padano
- 60 grams of mayonnaise
- Medium bread (better if it is ciabatta)
- 40 grams of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- White vinegar
- First, you must cut the bread into cubes and prepare croutons with them. There are two methods: sautéed in the pan with a splash of oil and brown them or bake them at 200 degrees and seasoned with oil. It takes 5-10 minutes for each process.
- Meanwhile, the chicken is grilled for a few minutes on each side and it is checked that the inside of the meat is tender but not burned on the outside.
- Then mix the garlic, a splash of vinegar, mayonnaise, and grated Grana Padano cheese in a blender and beat until a homogeneous sauce is left.
- Next, the lettuce is washed and cut into more or less large pieces and the chicken strips and croutons are added.
- Finally, it is seasoned with the sauce.
- You can add curry to the chicken while it is grilling, to make the flavor a bit spicy.
- We can also add the juice of half a lemon at the end of the recipe. But it is not recommended to coat the chicken, since it would be a too heavy meal for summer.
This article can be interessant for your healty foods: Healthy Legume Salads